[Neubot] Announcing the general availability of Neubot 0.3.5

Simone Basso bassosimone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:00:34 CET 2011

                     Released Neubot 0.3.5

               http://www.neubot.org/neubot-0.3.5

Greetings.  Neubot 0.3.5 is the second generally available stable
release of Neubot, after Neubot 0.3.1.  It is available as a package
for Debian and Ubuntu, as a zipped application for MacOSX, as an
auto-installing executable for Windows XP, as well as in source
format.

This release is meant for general availability and contains many
improvements since 0.3.1.  The most important ones are the new web
user interface, a more-robust (and longer) speed test algorithm,
and a different strategy for windows executables, to avoid being
mistakenly recognized as malware by some antivirus heuristics.

This release has been tested for six days on my ADSL using Windows
XP and OpenBSD, without stability problems.  I have also briefly
tested the packages on Ubuntu 10.04 and Windows 7.

Sources and packages available here:

   http://releases.neubot.org/

If you want to review more closely what changed, here you can read
the ChangeLog:

   https://github.com/neubot/neubot/blob/0.3.5/ChangeLog

and here's the commit history:

   https://github.com/neubot/neubot/commits/0.3.5